UAE Visa Photo Requirements: Your Guide to Perfect Photo 2024
Being a foreigner in the UAE, you need to meet certain criteria to get a UAE or Dubai visa. Foreigners need a certain set of papers, whether to go shopping, relax on the beach, or explore Abu Dhabi’s best locations. To get a travel permit, you need to show photos, fill out the application form, and bring other necessary stuff.
Foreigners who apply for Dubai or United Arab Emirates visas need to have several important documents for their application. Each document requirement can vary depending on your visa type but what you need the most is at least one visa photo.
A UAE visa or passport-size photo is mandatory for any visitor visiting Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or any UAE city. This article will guide you through the latest visa photo requirements in Dubai and which documents are most important for visa application.
UAE Visa Photo Size Requirements
The visa photo size should be 43mm x 55mm. Moreover, in some UAE states you should submit a 2-inch x 2-inch Dubai visa photo size that is at least 50mm x 50mm. Since there is mixed conflicting online information available about the size of the picture you need for your UAE visa,. However, when you try to visit the UAE, ask your sponsor to give you the correct specifications.
Therefore, when you submit a picture electronically, it needs to be at least 300 pixels wide and 369 pixels tall.
You can get your high-quality visa photo at Wowshoots Studio in Dubai. You simply need to call us at +971 54 274 1124 this number or you can visit our office. After the photoshoot, the picture will be digitally handled to make sure it meets the needs of Emirati government standards. Your whole process can be done online, so you can get a print of your visa picture.
UAE – Dubai Visa Photo Specifications
Besides being the exact photo size, the photo you send for visa application should meet the following guidelines:
Background, Image Quality and Positioning:
- The photo background should be white without any filters or patterns.
- The face must be in the center.
- Your visa photo should be colored; do not use any black or white images.
- Your facial features should be visible in the image, like your hair, ears, and shoulders.
- The image quality should be high; there should be no over-exposure glare or shadows in the image.
- The passport image should show your skin’s real tone.
- Your face shot should be 70–80%.
- Photo print quality should be good and not have any creases or staple lines.
If there is any mistake you find in the visa-size photo, you should not change anything about the photo. Not even get rid of flaws like birthmarks, red eyes, or tattoos. You should simply re-click the photo again. Otherwise, do not mark or sign the picture in any way.
- A neutral look is important for your face.
- Your mouth should be closed, and your head should be straight ahead.
- Keep your eyes open and noticeable.
- Avoid tilting your head back.
- For passport photos, eyeglasses are not recommended. However, if you wear any eyeglasses or sunglasses, you have to remove them.
- Headgear such as headbands, hats, or any other hair accessories is not allowed for visa photos.
- Keep that in mind. You should wear dark clothing so that you stand out properly against the white background.
Visa Photo Requirements for Kids
If you want to visit the United Arab Emirates with your family and kids,. So, you should know about the kid’s visa photo requirements. Even young kids have to submit the images for a visa. The following guidelines will help you better understand the specifications:
- Babies also need to look straight at the camera with neutral facial expressions.
- Parents do not hold their kids for visa photos; your baby should be alone in a photo.
- If your baby is small and cannot sit properly, then the image will be taken from the above angle as they are lying down.
Photo Size or Dimensions
The photo size for the UAE or Dubai visa application should be 43mm x 55mm, or according to different states, it also can be 2 inches x 2 inches. If you are thinking of submitting an electronic copy of the photo then it should be 300 pixels in width and 369 pixels in height.
- Other Necessary Documents Needed for UAE Visa
- Moreover, other than a password-size photo, you need several important documents, such as:
- In the document, you need one passport photocopy and copies of the important pages inside it.
- In some situations, you do not have to send your original passport copy at all.
- Moreover, include copies of the pages in your passport, which are needed.